If you want to be a strong, confident, and fearless human being, there are certain things that you need to understand. Truths that, while uncomfortable at times, are just the way it is.
I don’t make the rules. But if there’s one thing I’ve learned in life, it’s that ignoring the things that help you succeed, be super fit and comfortably wealthy, is a dead-end road that far too many people take (me included). Most wind up turning back.
We know the correct road. But, too many take the easier path hoping it’ll connect to the one we should have taken.
Once we understand these success-enabling facts of life, there’s nothing anyone can do to stop us from becoming as successful as we want.
35 Truths That Will Make You Indestructible
- The vast majority of millionaires are self-made.
- Money is attracted to people who work.
- Marrying the right person is the greatest life hack.
- If you’re easily offended, you have too much free time on your hands.
- Boasting about working 12-hour days isn’t a mark of productivity; it’s a sign of poor boundaries.
- You have more opportunities today than anyone in history.
- Marrying late > Marrying wrong.
- Work ethic *WILL* outperform natural ability throughout a career.
- Most people are too self-absorbed to understand what they want.
- Happiness is a choice.
- CEOs do more for this country than politicians, and it’s not even close.
- Don’t keep up with the Joneses; they’re broke.
- One of the best ways to remain poor is to hate those who are rich and successful.
- The “woke” are usually broke.
- Your duty is to be fit, healthy, and financially secure for your family.
- Those who complain the most accomplish the least.
- Your addiction to politics is dragging you down and making you an insufferable person to be around whether you realize it or not.
- About 90% of conventional money advice will leave you poor and burned out.
- Arguing online is a sign of weakness.
- If you can sit for 60 minutes in TOTAL SILENCE, with no phone, computer, or distractions – and be happy, then you’re *destined* for greatness.
- The secret to success is doing what others are unwilling or unable to do.
- Staying up super late on the weekends will KILL your Monday productivity.
- Those who think they need $10 million to be happy will NEVER be happy – ever.
- 99% of people should be 100% index fund investors.
- Showing up is half the battle.
- The 40-hour workweek could easily be replaced with 10 to 20 hours of focused work.
- Getting rich is a habit.
- Making money while you sleep is literally how rich people get rich.
- Most of your problems could be solved by moving into the country.
- You’re probably just one long walk away from your next big idea.
- Communicating effectively in front of large groups of people will make you far more successful than getting straight As in school.
- Hard work creates good luck.
- The government doesn’t control the age of your retirement. You do.
- As an adult, it is your responsibility to UNLEARN the things taught to you by a society that doesn’t have your best interests at heart.
- You become 100x more successful when you find a group of friends who talk about investing, fitness and business.