I retired at 35 after spending 14 years working in corporate America.
I’m an entrepreneur and writer who lives in the desert in an off-grid home and travels the country in an Airstream RV with my wife Courtney.
👉 Follow me on Twitter and YouTube.
Go to the blog | Watch videos | Contact me
Get My Free Intel-Packed Newsletter
Over the course of five weeks, you’ll get two emails a week that will make you smarter with money and more confident that the decisions you are making with your money are the right ones.
Sign Up Below 👇
Quick links to popular content. Access the blog to look at everything.
- I retired from full-time work at 35 (all-time best!)
- Why high-income earners still struggle with debt
- 5 stupid simple money principles I used to retire at 35
Here are some of my favorite podcast interviews.
- Mad Fientist – Selling everything and Retiring to an RV
- Mark Bovair Show – Early retirement in the desert
- Marriage, Kids and Money – How to Retire at 35
- RV Entrepreneur – How to Retire Early
- Diverse FI – Do we Understand Risk?