I always seem to have my hands in some sort of project. After retiring at 35, staying busy is a critical component of feeling productive and purposeful.
Here’s a small list of my current projects:
- SteveAdcock.us – my personal portfolio site, updated regularly.
- The Dollar – a news and commentary website about all things money and wealth.
- Today’s Money Quote – one of the largest online collections of the best money quotes on the planet,
- A Dreamin’ Life on YouTube – our video-based diary about what it’s like to live a life of full-time travel.
- Think Save Retire [Sold] – my premiere resource for money and early retirement. I built the blog from the ground up and, over the course of five years, turned the site into a meaningful, authoritative and trusted resource for those looking to level-up their lives through financial independence.