I always seem to have my hands in some sort of project. After retiring at 35, staying busy is a critical component of feeling productive and purposeful.
Here’s a small list of my current projects:
- SteveAdcock.us – my personal portfolio site, updated regularly.
- Think Save Retire – my premiere resource for money and early retirement. I built the blog from the ground up and, over the course of five years, turned the site into a meaningful, authoritative and trusted resource for those looking to level-up their lives through financial independence.
- Digital Marketing 4 Bloggers – my home-grown, hand-built blogging resource about digital marketing written specifically for bloggers. After nearly 25 years of blogging, I’ve learned a thing or two about this business, and this resource cuts through the salesy mumbo jumbo and teaches bloggers what they need to know.
- The Public Slate – a content resource about topics that people care about, like lifestyle and self-improvement, careers and current events.
- A Streamin’ Life on YouTube – our video-based diary about what it’s like to live a life of full-time travel.